Guest Cam Tribolet, author of “DEAD 13 TIMES," shares his amazing story about “Learning to Live After Dying” Cam triplet is many things – a living miracle, an amputee, a husband and father, a public speaker, TV personality, a hunter, a skier, a volunteer, an architectural engineer.…he’s a man with an amazing story.
Cam’s story begins with a shooting that caused him to die 13 times before awakening to a new reality… a life without his legs. Cam lost his job, fiancé, and the will to live. He became addicted to pain medications and contemplated suicide when God intervenes through a loving nurse, and physical therapist names Sue (who would become his wife). Listen and journey with Cam as he shares his story of physical rehabilitation and spiritual restoration. Cam’s life is a story of redemption, perseverance, hope and inspiration to all; and a reminder that God is a God of amazing second chances.After you hear Cam’s amazing story; I know you will want to read “DEAD 13 TIMES." It’s filled with drama, adventure, heartbreak, love, and hope. DEAD 13 TIMES will:
- Inspire you to press your way regardless of the circumstances.
- Make you aware that God has that special someone just for you.
- It will cause you to renew your faith in the Lord.
- Let you know “IT AIN’T OVER UNTIL GOD SAYS IT's OVER"
- For more information about Cam Tribolet and his book:DEAD 13 TIMES: http://www.dead13times.whitakerhouse.com/ Facebook: www.facebook.com/cam.tribolet
- Website: The Way Outfitters: www.thewayoutfitters.com